Until 22 Mar
23 Mar to 26 Apr
27 Apr to 24 May
25 May to 14 Jun
15 Jun to 28 Jun
29 Jun to 12 Jul
|13 Jul to 30 Aug||£370||£440||£480|
31 Aug to 13 Sep
14 Sep to 27 Sep
28 Sep to 20 Dec
21 Dec to 3 Jan
- Discounts. Early and late season discounts available for longer lets. 3 weeks 5%, and 4 weeks 10%. Call or e mail.
- The above is fully inclusive of gas / electricity. Please call or e mail for future prices.
- All bedding supplied (except for cots) plus towels (not beach towels)
- One extra small child could stay in the living rooms, and a cot is available if needed.
- Payments can be made bit by bit. Just let us know how much and when and we can send a link to pay.
- Payment methods: Visa / Master card, cheque to ‘The Baildon Royd’ or bank transfer to The Baildon Royd, Lloyds Bank, sort code 30-98-67, acc. no. 19963860 Please forward e mail confirmation
Booking Terms and Conditions
- 20% deposit at the time of booking. With balance 21 days prior to arrival.
- Only the persons listed on the reservation form may use the accommodation
- If the holiday is cancelled, the hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let. The 20% deposit, however, is non-returnable; guests are therefore, recommended to insure against this possibility
- The person making the reservation must be 21 years of age or over
- The capacity of the Apartment must not be exceeded.
- The Hirer will be responsible for the contents of the Apartment during their stay. Major breakages or damage must be reported immediately so that these may be made good. The Hirer will be responsible for any costs incurred in this respect.
- Guests must ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise within their Apartment at any time.
- The Hirer shall allow the Proprietors, or their agents to enter the Apartment at all reasonable times for the purpose of examining the state and condition thereof, and the furniture and household effects.
- The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, or loss of, or damage to property, however caused or sustained.
- Parking in the Car Park is entirely at owners risk, the Proprietors will not be held liable for any theft or damage to vehicles whatsoever.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.